Today, we went and had a 3d/4d ultrasound to get a sneak peek at Baby Girl's little face. She was super-cute, as could be expected, and we do think she looks a little like Dresden. Alex says he thinks she has my chin.
Big Yawn...
Sweet little face...
Love it! She has Dresden's nose (it appears)
Puckering her lips

I think the funniest part about the ultrasound was that Dresden became like Mr. Super Protective over me all of a sudden, which he has never really done before, not to this degree. He came and stood by my side the entire time, and got very, very serious. "Don't worry Mama, it's going to be okay. Thank you so much for everything, Mama. I'm sorry for everything, Mama. I won't let anyone hurt you or Baby Sister. If that man tries to hurt you I will just blast him with my special powers."And he was stroking my leg, and frowning, and refused to leave my side. Alex could not get him to come sit down. He also kept telling the sonographer not to push my belly, not to shake my belly and not to hit my belly, because the man was jiggling it like CRAZY trying to get her to move her little hands away from her face. Honestly, I wish he had listened to Dresden those times, because it was NOT comfortable the way he was poking and pushing. I felt a little bad for the ultrasound guy because I'm pretty sure he thought Dresden was kind of crazy, but I couldn't help but be softened by the fact that my little man was trying to make sure I was okay. It was a really sweet moment. The other moments, he spent saying how cute she was, over and over. He really is completely smitten with his sister, and I could not be happier!
11 more weeks to go! Woohoo!
Love,
Cassie
No comments:
Post a Comment