Friday, January 14, 2011

Week in Pictures: Foodie (and Booty ;-)) Edition

These are the shots we've snapped over this past week, kind of random, but cute trumps random, right?

Nothing like those quiet moments of introspection with food on your face...


So much to keep track of in one meal!


 Chili Night, look at the voracity, the tenacity!


 Yet another moment of quiet reflection...I kind of wanted to title this one: Matthew Mcconaughey


"Oh, hello. I didn't realize you were photographing my plots of world domination. 
Welcome, fair viewers."


"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE CHILI'S ALL GONE?!?!" 
(Complete with the one demonic eye, LOL. iPhoto editing FAIL!)


Welp, since the chili's gone, guess there's nothing to do but half-streak around the living room...


The ever-popular future prom-blackmail shots! 


Why are babies butts SO freakin' adorable?!?!


The next day that chili really packed on a few pounds. 
(Or, we might have played a little game of 'Mama, I want to try on ALL my shirts')


I loved getting a glimpse of what my son would look like as a chunk. And find it so poetically appropriate that the sausage and eggs breakfast shirt is the one that he put on last 
(that's like, 12 shirts folks!)

"Just workin' on my fitness!"


Calling his personal trainer?


"Hey, how YOU doin'?"


His newest style trend is the (my) fedora...


And this is breakfast this morning. I must have slipped something in his eggs...

"Woah, Mom, I can like, hear the colors!"


Sweet silly boy...


Oh, and he also told me to ask Grammy if Mama and Daddy can go see "Tron" tomorrow night? ;-)

So there's our week in (lots) of pictures. I figure it makes up for my maudlin previous post. :-D

Love you all! Hoorah for the weekend!!!

Cassie, Alex and Dresden



2 comments:

  1. Cassie - sorry you don't know me but I am a friend of Alex's from college. I just wanted to say that Dresden is gorgeous!!!!!! He must have quite a personality because it beams right into the pictures!!! So cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He is quite the Mr. Personality, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete