Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick Or Treating!

Sorry this is nearly six days late, but better late than never, right?! Dresden was a champ, he was SO cute saying "trick-or-treat" and grabbing the candy. He didn't grab at first, but then I think he saw all the other kids doing it and he started to. He was very good about saying thank you and Happy Halloween though, so I was okay with it. I was APPALLED at the number of children who didn't say a THING. No "trick or treat" or ANYTHING, just ring the doorbell and stand there like zombies...And they weren't even dressed like zombies. Sheesh. I already can't wait for next year; he was so happy and excited. I loved it. Here are some shots from our night trick-or-treating...

Not the most flattering shot of Mom...(I was still sweaty from Zumba and just threw on stuff lying around), but here we are starting out...


Mr. Max...a surprising number of adults did not know who/what he was. One woman wondered, "Is he a unicorn?!" WHAT?!?!


Witchy pumpkin


At a lovely older gentleman's door


The sweet taste of trick-or-treating victory!



The loot!


Halloween is over!!! BRING ON CHRISTMAS!!!

Love,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment