Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inquiring minds want to know...I ask, Dresden Answers!

Of course I saw this idea on, where else? Pinterest! You ask your child a set of questions starting when they are three, every year on their birthday, until I guess they are old enough that they roll their eyes at you and walk away, so I decided to see what Dresden had to say!

  1. What is your favorite color? "Bwue"
  2. What is your favorite toy? My water table or dinosaurs
  3. What is your favorite fruit? Cantaloupe - He LOVES the stuff!
  4. What is your favorite t.v. show? Octonauts or Bubble Guppies
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Turkey and cheese sandwich
  6. What is your favorite game? Pengaloos (it's a cute memory game with penguins who sit on colorful eggs)
  7. What is your favorite snack? Spiderman crackers (cheez-its)
  8. What is your favorite animal? Elephant (this was a strange answer, I think he must have been in a mood, because he usually likes way more ferocious animals, lol)
  9. What is your favorite song? "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
  10. What is your favorite book? "I Need My Monster" (every. single. night.)
  11. Who is your best friend? "Daddy is!"(This was the sweetest answer he gave, I had no idea who he would say, and he just goes, "Ummm, Daddy...I fink Daddy is!")
  12. What is your favorite cereal? Multi-grain Cheerios (the only one we let him eat, lol)
  13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Play and jump!"
  14. What is your favorite drink? Milk
  15. What is your favorite holiday? "My birthday is..." HA!
  16. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cheerios (he's on a major cereal kick these days)
  17. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Tacos
  18. What do you want to be when you grow up? A fireman :-)
So there you have it! I can't wait to see how his answers change as he gets older. This will be a fun little project year after year.

Love,

Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment