I interrupt the regularly scheduling programming to say Happy Birthday to my sweet, amazing husband! Alex turns 35 today!
I am so lucky to have such a hard-working, patient, caring man for my husband, and Dresden is so lucky to have such a tireless, energetic, fun daddy. Dresden is CRAZY about his daddy!
I'm pretty crazy about him too. And sometimes, I'm just plain crazy, and he puts up with me, which makes him even more of a blessing in my life.
I could go on and on, but then he would be embarrassed. (We were just having a discussion the other day about how he hates drawing attention to himself; so I guess I just have to draw attention to him instead! Ha! :-D )
Alex/Daddy we love you SO much, and we hope this year is the best year of your life yet! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment