Okay. Right here is the key to how Dresden and Alex are related. Look at both of their mouths. Alex has this cute little quirk, that when you talk to him, his mouth moves with yours, and he smiles and nods and raises his eyebrows with you. Here, he's doing it with Dresden. Dresden does the SAME thing. Especially where tv and movies are concerned right now. He leans forward and gets so into what he's watching that he starts to mimic people's (cartoon's) smiles and nods and mannerisms. I love that about the two of them, this weird, special little subconscious connection they share.
This was also the same night that Dresden tried Eel sushi for the first time. He was NOT a fan. But it was so cute that he tried. He let it go in, touch his tongue, and then in the same, seamless instant, out it went again. Oh well, we have a few years to completely rule out Unagi I think.
We'll just stick to gelato for now.
Love,
Cassie





those pics are so cute of them! and so observant of you!! i love that. and i didnt know you had a tattoo on your forearm. do you like it? i want to get one there really bad but have not had time to look for someone to do it.
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks! I'm nowhere near the photographer that Alex is, but it's fun to play around with angles and point of view and stuff, you know? I do have a tattoo on my arm, technically 2, a crown on each forearm, actually! Where did you see that? I do love them; they were a pretty big decision because I knew they'd always be visible, and they are pretty large, but I am still glad I got them. What do you want to get?!
ReplyDelete