Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Family Snapshots at Whippersnappers

Alex has a job working part-time at a children's photography studio, and they wanted us to have the "client experience", so we got to have some family pictures and pictures of Dresden taken in the studio. Alex is an amazing photographer, but sometimes it's fun to get that "professional" treatment, and also, since he is always behind the camera, I was glad to get some of the three of us.



And of course, the best ones, of just the little man:




We feel pretty cool to have "connections" in the biz ;-) I wonder if they'd give us a deal for Christmas photos...hmmm. Have I mentioned I'm already suuuuuper excited about Christmas? I'm looking forward to doing a Twelve Days of Christmas Pajamas post. Though I think we have a ways to go before we have 12 pairs. Note to Grammy - keep your eyes peeled for Christmas pj's, k? ;-)

Happy Wednesday!

Love,

Cassie, Alex and Dresden




No comments:

Post a Comment