There's not a rose where'er I seek,
As comely as my baby's cheek.
There's not a comb of honey-bee,
So full of sweets as babe to me.
There's not a star that shines on high,
Is brighter than my baby's eye.
There's not a boat upon the sea,
Can dance as baby does to me.
Alex was having some fun with lighting while snapping pictures of Dresden before bed wearing his new favorite hat (as you've seen in my many iterations of phone pics on FB). I thought they were too sweet not to post, but don't really have anything else specific to blog about, so I took some lines from a poem/lullaby called "Mother's Song" that they played on the Disney channel; Jennifer Garner is reciting it to clips from Bambi. Talk about a tear-jerker. I just chose a few of my favorite lines from the poem.
I should have a "weekend fun" post to write after tomorrow; we are probably going to check out the dinosaur exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Nature and Science. Raaaawrrr! :-D
Good night all!
Love,
Cassie



No comments:
Post a Comment