Thursday, September 1, 2011

100th Post!!!! Some light-hearted frivolity!

I saw this on a blog a long time ago, and kept the idea in the archives, something I kind of always wanted to do, as you will hear me explain. It's a "Dialect (or Accent) Vlog" where there are a list of things you are supposed to say and questions to answer to see how you pronounce things and what you call them based on where you are from. Then today, it resurfaced on a different blog that I read, The Happily Ever Afters of the Lancasters, so I thought, hey, no time like the present! Forgive the way I look and the way I keep glancing furtively to the side like a frightened mouse, I was watching and looking to see if Alex was going to come in and bust me being so silly. I have a weird mish-mash accent I think, from being an Air Force brat. Anyway, I had fun, and wanted to share! 



(EDITED: Grrr, I just watched the video on here and it's all out of sync now after uploading, but I spent forever uploading it, so I'm going to leave it. Sorry it's all crazy!!!)

Here's the list of the things I prounounced/answered if y'all want to do it too!!!


Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

-What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
-What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
-What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
-What do you call gym shoes?
-What do you say to address a group of people?
-What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
-What do you call your grandparents
-What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
-What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
-What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

Love,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment