On the morning of Day Two at Disney World, we went straight back to Magic Kingdom and walked around some more. You can't tell in the pictures because it was FREEZING, but we were all cute and wore our matching t-shirts. I was bummed it was SO cold. So. cold.
Posing in front of the Sleepy Hollow Inn. Love this movie/show/story so much!
Next, we headed over to Belle's Enchanted Castle and Gaston's Tavern. We almost got our picture with Gaston, but he was going on a manly-man break right as we got in line. Super-bummer, but we managed to find his fabulous sculpture instead. (Auden was really impressed, as you can tell!)
Dresden and Alex tracked down Stitch and posed for pictures with him. I was happy for Dresden; Stitch is one of his favorites.
Auden and I were so excited to ride Ariel's Undersea Adventure
The ride was too dark to take pictures, but it was really fun and made me want to watch the movie again. I haven't seen it in probably 20 years!
After spending the morning at Magic Kingdom, we headed over to Epcot and met up with everyone else. I don't actually have much photographic proof of this, because it got cold and dark very quickly, but it was a lot of fun touring the foreign countries and snacking on the food. We focused on Germany and got brats and sauerkraut, and also sampled a crepe and some Bordeaux in France!
The most gigantic Christmas tree!
The Finding Nemo ride was a lot of fun!
Most of the fam outside of Nemo!
Grandpa with his two grandkids!
We went to Epcot one more time, on the last day of our Disney tour, and I tried a delicious apple and Jarlsberg sandwich in Norway, as well as a delicious rulekakke (a sort of fruit-filled cake roll dessert - yum!) Our second trip to Epcot was even colder than the first, but we made the best of it, and got to ride Ellen's ride with the giant animatronic dinosaurs, and also had a blast from the past with Captain EO. It was kind of awesome to relive my very first 3D experience from 26 years ago, and to know I saw Captain EO the year after it was released there. Dresden was confused and thought Michael Jackson was a girl...I mean, it's kind of an honest mistake, really. But I still love Michael, and always will!
Love,
Cassie











No comments:
Post a Comment