Sunday, December 15, 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Pajamas - Day 3

On the 3rd day of Christmas my mama put on me...


Fuzzy candy canes, sweet little Santas, and tiny boughs of holly.



Auden is the official Christmas taster. She tastes the bows, the boxes, the wrapping paper...and takes her job very seriously!

On Monday, we are going to see Santa for Auden's first time. I have a feeling she will definitely cry. I cried (and hated Santa til I was like 7), Dresden cried, so I think she will likely carry on our grand tradition. Add to that the fact that she cries for pretty much anyone who are not family or  friends that she sees often. So, sorry Santa...it's not personal! 

Dresden has asked Santa for one thing:
(A remote control alien)

 And Santa is hard at work trying to figure out how to accommodate this request!!! (So far, he's still scratching his head...yikes!) I'm sure he will pull through with something!

What's on your list to Santa this year?!

Love,
Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment