Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Twelve Days of Christmas Pajamas - Day 5

On the 5th day of Christmas, my mama put on me...


...candy canes all stripy, super-cozy snowflakes, fuzzy candy canes, sweet little Santas, and tiny boughs of holly.


She found her brother's parachute, and she felt quite proud of herself. Hehe.


It has hit home that Christmas is one week from tomorrow! If I can get my act together, our cards should be mailed today or tomorrow. It is partially not my fault, there have been so many fiascos with getting the pictures printed, which has delayed things a lot. I just keep telling myself that next year I will be more prepared! 

I am excited about this weekend because we are going to go to the Christkindl market in Arlington with some friends! I love Christkindl markets! It is my goal to go to as many different ones as possible, and someday, to hopefully go to one in Germany. I can't think of anything more amazing than Germany at Christmastime; it is definitely on our European tour list. 

Although it has seemed to go by at lightning speed, I feel like we have gotten to really enjoy several sights and sounds of the season this year, which makes my heart very happy.

Love,

Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment