Cute little Santas, and sweet boughs of holly.
"SANTA! I KNOW HIM!!!"
Big brother was at a sleepover at Grammy and Papa's house, so he didn't get his picture taken for this night. We spent time shopping for gifts for our celebration of the actual Twelve Days of Christmas, something we are actually trying this year. I'm very excited. I'm really hopeful that, year after year, after trying different things each time and finding what works for our family and what doesn't, that we will have a nice bundle of traditions we can keep and carry through the years. We will see if the celebration of Twelfth Night is one that will stick; I think it will be a success. Next year, I also would really like to observe St. Nicholas' feast day on December 6th, as well as getting our own Advent wreath and lighting those candles every week.
What are your family's favorite Christmas traditions?
Love,
Cassie


No comments:
Post a Comment