Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas Pajamas - Day 4

On the 4th Day of Christmas Pajamas my mommy put on me "I'm on Grandma's Nice List"...


Santa on green footies, Nutcrackers crackin' and snowflakes and sock monkeys.


These pictures below are for Aunt Laura and Uncle Nick (well, and for all general cuteness-appreciating audiences, of course, hehe), cuz Aunt Laura knit Dresden Grey this BEAUTIFUL hat for an early Christmas present (I assumed he could have it right now anyway, hope that's okay Laura, lol)! I was worried we'd never get pictures of him in it because he is in a "nothing on my head" phase right now, but he LOVED having this hat on and would not take it off. He looks just like a little Scottish Fair Islander, I LOVE it. So thank you, thank you, thank you Laura - we love the hat!!!




I think he was practicing a ski stance here...


Oh, this cute little Santa provides minutes and minutes of entertainment daily. 
Here is one of those minutes:


The Biggest Santa Catch (again, appropriate to be wearing a Fair Isle knit cap!):


A back view, because I love the pattern:


Guess he's definitely on Santa's nice list now! Kid knows how to kiss-up!


Dresden is a fan of violent hugging. It's a full-contact sport. Delicious.


Hope everyone has a great night. It's almost the weekend, yay!!! Oh, and for anyone who saw my Facebook status today about Dresden not wanting anything to do with me, I am pretty sure it had at least a little bit to do with the fact that I think he's teething again. He was just generally ornery, whiny and tearful today, and I think he had a low-grade fever, and kept his hands in his mouth, so I think he's a bit under the weather. I will cut him some slack for this one - ha! But really, all I want is for my sweet baby to feel good, so if I have to suffer abuse while he's miserable, then so be it. I'm just praying these teeth will come quickly, if that's what it is. Poor guy!

On a happier note - it's TEN DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS - WAHOO!!!

Love,
Cassie, Alex and Dresden

No comments:

Post a Comment