"Green santas-and-reindeer, santa flying rockets, a-stripey Christmas monkey, grey and navy Santas, red reindeer footies, I'm on Grandma's nice list, green Santa footies, nutcrackers crackin'
and snowflakes and sock monkeys!"
Nothing of great import this evening. I have all the presents wrapped except for Dresden's which I will accomplish tomorrow. Otherwise, I feel a potential Christmas Cold seeming to try and creep its way in, so I will be waging war with Vitamin C and lots of fluids tomorrow. Being sick on Christmas is NOT an option; not this year! I remember back in high school, I ALWAYS got a cold the day before opening night of our big Fall theatre production from being stressed and tired from rehearsing for two months prior, and then I ALWAYS had a really bad cold over Christmas, probably from being tired from finals or something. Those were no fun. I really, really hope it won't happen this year. But enough about my viral tendencies - sheesh! Only three days of Christmas PJs left! I will try and make them as cute as possible. Oh wait, I have Dresden for that, hehe ;-D
Have a good night.
Love,
Cassie, Alex and Dresden



No comments:
Post a Comment